Along with the rest of the world, we are closely monitoring the developing situation with the outbreak of Coronavirus (COVID-19). We are committed to minimizing the impact on our customers and partners while keeping our employees safe. Below is an overview of the steps we have taken.
Working to ensure continued service to our customers:
Policies being enacted to protect our employees:
- Our operations team is engaged in consistent communication with our supply chain
- We have proactively communicated with all first and second-tier suppliers to help anticipate and alleviate any possible effects from the virus.
- Specific to China, our impacted suppliers have resumed production. There is still some capacity constraint, but production is ramping.
- Our teams proactively identified and are in the process of qualifying alternative suppliers in areas that could potentially see impact from the virus.
- Our supply chain teams continue to conduct daily War Room discussions to
mitigate any potential disruptions. Risk mitigation plans are under
constant review to protect customers.
- Due to commercial flights being grounded, capacity for logistics carriers has tighten. There could be delays in material arrival; however, our supply chain teams are reviewing to minimize risk.
- We continue to keep close communications with our procurement leaders and suppliers, to secure capacity, and utilize the most appropriate logistics solution.
- We remain committed to doing all we can to provide customers with undisrupted service and supply while protecting everyone’s health and safety.
We have implemented a ban on all work travel for all employees globally.
Following COVID-19 guidance from the CDC, WHO, and state and local health officials, we have made the decision to move to a global work-from-home policy, with the exception of operations, until further notice.
By having fewer people in the office those who do need to physically come in to work will be safer, as will our families, customers, and our community.
For those who role requires them to work onsite, we are taking the following actions to ensure safety as we work to maintain business continuity and serve our customers:
- Additional hygienic measures have been implemented.
- Reducing the potential for large gatherings of people by staggering start times, breaks, and lunches to the greatest extent possible.
- Limiting meeting sizes to no more than 10 people.
- We will continue extra cleaning protocols previously put in place.
- Continue limiting visitors to the facility and a screening all visitors prior to arrival.
- Reinforcing behavioral guidelines around social distancing through reducing occupancy in canteen and break areas as well as closing the onsite gym.
- Cancelling any other events where more than 10 people assemble.
In these challenging times, our goal is to protect the health and safety of our employees, our families, our communities and our customers while keeping the world up and running through this unprecedented situation.
Our team continues to proactively monitor the rapidly evolving situation and will contact customers individually if we anticipate potential changes in delivery schedules.
Updated: June 25, 2020