Medium Voltage Vacuum Contactor
The Joslyn Clark USAVAC medium voltage vacuum contactors are ideal for applications for 2300V to
7200V. Current ratings of 200-1200 ampere, and motor ratings up to 7000 HP at 6600V are available.
• 7200V, 600 Ampere, 3 phase vacuum contactor with In-Line Power Terminals
• 400 Ampere, 3 phase vacuum contactor with alternative line terminal position enabling line and load termination to be on same side of contactor. Ideal for dropout starter designs. Can be easily converted.
The MVC Series Medium Voltage Vacuum Contactors offer many unique features to create easy maintenance, dependability and versatility. The modular design allows for a simplified assembly and easy inspection, utilizing minimum parts.
The control module contains the coil and auxiliary contacts, which can easily be removed for inspection
• Front Accessible
• Rugged design
• Panel mount or table mount
• Compact, Lightweight
• Field selectable power terminals
• Low Maintenance
• Full phase insulated, B.I.L. 60kV
• Self-adjusting power contacts