Non-Contact, Continuous Level Monitoring
Configurable for a number of sensors, relays, point level inputs, current loops and PLC interfaces Ultrawave ultrasonic level indicator system can be used for solid or liquid level measurement, open channel flow and inventory management.
- Power Requirements: 110/240 VAC or 24 VDC
- Measuring Distance: Up to 100 ft (30 m) depending on sensor
- Output: SPDT up to 10 A; plug-in modules of 2, 4, 5 and 8 relays each 4-20 mA; plug-in modules of 2, 4 and 8 outputs with common isolation RS-422 for digital interface with ORB
- PLC Interface Option: 32 channel block transfer, 6 channel discreet transfers, Profibus-DP Slave
- Enclosures: NEMA 4X fiberglass reinforced polyester
- Temperature: Up to 230º F (110º C) depending on transducer