Ideal for Difficult Environments
Transmitting at a frequency of 78 GHz with a narrow beam angle of 4 degrees, the F78MP Series air radar level device is consistent and accurate in difficult environments.
To receive the best results, a directional (5 degrees), or aiming flange (10 degrees) is offered on the F78MP Series air radar, which allows the unit to be directed specifically at the desired location within the vessel. A flat flange is also available.
Extended Transmission Distance
For tall and short silos, measure distance is up to 328 ft (100 m)
- 78 GHz with a 4° beam angle for precise measuring
- Aiming (5° or 10°) or universal flat flange options
- Quick Start Wizard with set up in only 6 steps!
- Built in emitter and antenna provide protection from material build-up
- Air purge is standard; angled vents for quick and efficient cleaning
- No moving parts or external parts extending into the material
- High angle of repose
- Low dielectric
- Sticky Materials
- Internal cross-beams