Continuous Level Measurement
The SonoTrackerTM Ultrasonic Level System can monitor up to 16 vessels with transducers of various frequencies, and vessels of different heights and shapes and accurately measure the level of many different materials. It allows you to read levels from 1 foot to beyond 100 feet in solids, and additionally the same unit can be used for open channel flow and differential level measurements.
Modular Design Offers Flexibility
Configurable for a number of sensors, relays, point level inputs, current loops and PLC interfaces, the SonoTracker is a non-contact level sensor that can be used for solid or liquid level measurement, open channel flow and differential level measurement.
Menu driven configuration can be set up in less than 5 minutes; the SonoTracker ultrasonic level sensor also has a digital connection to the Bindicator ORB.
Applications: Multi-vessel, non-contact solution for measuring level, differential level or flow
- Power Requirements: 110/240 VAC or 24 VDC
- Measuring Distance: Up to 100 ft (30 m) depending on sensor
- Output: SPDT up to 10 A; plug-in modules of 2, 4, 5 and 8 relays each 4-20 mA; plug-in modules of 2, 4 and 8 outputs with common isolation RS-422 for digital interface with ORB
- PLC Interface Option: 32 channel block transfer, 6 channel discreet transfers, Profibus-DP Slave
- Enclosures: NEMA 4X fiberglass reinforced polyester
- Temperature: Up to 230º F (110º C) depending on transducer
Transducers & the Monitor
Each system consists of at least one transducer (sensor) and a level monitor. Transducers are made of PVC or stainless steel and operate under different temperature ranges and frequecies relating to specific applications. Each monitor can accept up to 16 transducers
Documents & Files