Bindicator’s Flo-Guard™ is a stable and reliable Broken Bag Detector and a Flow/No-Flow Switch for dry, powdered, and granular materials. The Flo-Guard uses a floating alarm point reference and a digital triboelectric microcontroller to eliminate instability common in other flow switches.
LED lights indicate when the Flo-Guard™ bin level switch is powered on and when it goes into alarm. A test FOB can also be used with the indicator lights to evaluate the system's operation, without removing the switch's cover.
Remote Options Available
For ground level access, high vibration areas or high temperature applications bulk level measurement.
Technology: Broken Bag Detector
Applications: Detects leaks, broken bags and filter failures in powder or granular materials
- Output Relay: DPDT, 5A @ 250 VAC or 28 VDC
- Input Power: 120, 240 VAC @ 5 watts; 60 Hz
- Temperature Range: -40° to 180° F (-40° to 80° C)
- Probe Temperature: 325° F (162° C) maximum
- Senses Dust at bottom 0.00028 grams/ft3
- Mounting: 1-1/4” NPT aluminum or 3/4” NPT SS
- Air Purge: 1/4“ NPT SS
RS-485 Serial Adaptor
This optional accessory provides additional wiring options with Modbus RTU communication to a PLC or other devices such as the ORB.
• 85-265 VAC or 12/24 VDC • Zero or two (2) Relays • Sunbright Display • Plastic, NEMA 4X Enclosure • RS-485 Serial Adapter
Documents & Files