Point Level Measurement
The Roto-Bin-Dicator® is the most universal of all level sensing technologies and is the most popular level switch used in dry bulk materials. The Roto-Bin-Dicator® is a rotating paddle type, bulk material level sensor offered with a wide variety of paddle options for unequaled application versatility. It is easy to install and requires no special tools or calibration.
The impact resistant injection molded Mini Roto-Bin-Dicator® has been designed for use in small bins and hoppers where mounting space is at a premium. This compact and rugged level sensor includes adjustable sensitivity allowing it to be used in materials with densities between 5 lbs/ft3 and 65 lbs/ft3.
Lightweight & Cost Effective
The molded plastic Mini Roto-Bin-Dicator® paddlewheel has a high resistance to impact and is designed for use in small bins and hoppers.
Mount & Paddle Options
The Mini Roto can be placed as a high, intermediate or low level indicator, and has a number of different paddle options including Nylon, Ryton or Food Grade.
Applications: Dry bulk point level detection in small bins and hoppers where space is limited
- Operating Power: 120/240 VAC, 24 VDC or 24 VAC
- Motor Rating: Permanent-magnet synchronous, 2 watts
- Switch Rating: SPDT 10A 125 VAC, 10A 250 VAC, 1/2 A 125 VDC, 1/4 A 250 VDC
- Operating Temperature: -40° F (-40° C) to 200° F (93° C)
- Housing and Cover: Injection Molded Minlon®, corrosion resistant weatherproof (NEMA 4, 4X, 5)
- Process Fitting: 3/4 ” NPT
- Conduit Entry 1/2” NPT
Can be used in materials with bulk densities between 5 lb/ft3 and 65 lb/ft3.
Simple, Mechanical Mechanism
No calibration or preventative maintenance is required.
Documents & Files