Point Level Measurement
The Roto-Bin-Dicator® is the most universal of all level sensing technologies and is the most popular level switch used in dry bulk materials. The Roto-Bin-Dicator® is a rotating paddle type, bulk material level sensor offered with a wide variety of paddle options for unequaled application versatility. It is easy to install and requires no special tools or calibration.
Original Rotary Design With Added Fail-Safe Protection
Similar in function to the original Bindicator Roto-Bin-Dicator®, the Super-Safe Roto-Bin-Dicator® is a simple, paddle-wheel device with the added features of fail-safe protection and indicator lights.
Mounting & Installation Ease
Can be placed as a high, intermediate or low level indicator, and the Super-Safe Roto is attached to the tank using a simple mounting plate or process fitting that can be NPT or BSP and varying in size as the application demands.
Applications: Adjustable sensitivity to detect wide range of dry bulk materials
- Operating Power Super-Safe: 24 VDC; Super-Safe Plus: 120/240 VAC; 50/60 Hz
- Power Consumption: 7 watts
- Contact Ratings: Level Alarm: Super-Safe: DPDT, 5A @ 277 VAC, 5A @ 30 VDC; Super-Safe Plus: SPDT 10A @ 125 VAC, 6A @ 277 VAC, 5A @ VDC; Failure Indication: Super-Safe NA; Super-Safe Plus: SPDT, 0.6 amp @ 125 VAC
- ProcessTemperature: -20º F to 302º F (-29º C to 150º C) Standard; Up to 500º F (260º C) with Extension 3 and Lag
- Conduit Entry: 3/4” NPT or M20 x 1.5
An extensive list of paddle and extension options, the Roto can adapt to a variety of applications and materials; paddles range from a 4-vane to curved to 90 degree and all extensions can be customized to fit the tank or vessel.
Roto-Bin-Dicator® is available with UL approval (for both the US and Canada) and CE marking (electromagnetic compatibility and low voltage directives) for ordinary locations or explosion proof and dust ignition proof hazardous area ratings.
Documents & Files