General Purpose Load Cell
The robust and versatile LD3 weight sensor is installed under a load bearing support. This load cell compensates for changes in output due to the natural movement of a vessel.
- Average Accuracy: 0.08%
- Excitation Voltage: 10 to 30 VDC
- Excitation Current: 3 mA
- Defection: Maximum, depending on capacity 0.012 in.
- Functional Integrity: 2x rated load in compression
- Structural Integrity: 4x rated load in compression
- Operating Temperature: -30° to 150° F (-34° to 66° C) – Standard
- Operating Temperature: -30° to 200° F (-34° to 93° C) – High Temperature
Installed Height: 2.7 in. (69 mm) for up to 10K; 3.3 in. (84 mm) for 15 to 25k models
Footprint: 6 x 3.5 in. (152 x 89 mm) (Length x Width)