Not A Traditional Load Cell
The load stand is a direct vessel-to-foundation structural member designed to be a dependable and accurate continuous monitoring and control solution for inventory management.
- Rated load capacity can be up to one million pounds per support point
- Manufactured to meet IBC (International Building Code) requirements
- Immune to material characteristics like angle of repose, rat-holing, bridging, moisture content, compaction, vapors and dust
- Recommended for new silo installations
- Minimal service and no preventative maintenance
Solutions are found for unique flange shapes or difficult applications. Load stands can be as large as needed.
Sensors are replaced quickly and easily – individual sensors are attached to the load stand and can be replaced using a screwdriver without removing the stand.
Unique to Kistler-Morse the load stand is bolted to the top and bottom of the structure creating a secure mechanical connection.
- Average Accuracy: 0.20%
- Excitation Voltage: 12 to 30 VDC
- Excitation Current: 15 mV
- Functional Integrity: 2x rated load
- Structural Integrity: 4x rated load
- Operating Temperature: -30° to 150° F (-34° to 66° C) – Standard
- Operating Temperature: -30° to 200° F (-34° to 93° C) – High Temperature
- Dimensions: See specification sheet