The Veeder-Root C628 Totalizer is a member of a family of 1/8 DIN instruments which offer breakthrough display technology as well as easy-to-program user setup. Its large LED display features the ability to change color based on process status such as exceeding the count preset. Therefore, when monitoring item or piece counting, length measurement, or other critical values, the C628 provides operators with an instant visual alert to changes in the application's status.
- AWESOME 0.71 ” high digit LED display (27% larger than other 1/8 DIN units)
- Programmable color change display based on an event
- Programmable help function and secondary legend display
- Choice of NPN or PNP primary input
- Filter speed settable for 20, 200, or 10,000 Hz
- Front panel reset enable and preset lockout
- Optional RS-485 plug in card
- CE approved, UL, CUL recognized
The bidirectional C628 totalizer provides count/direction operation and A+B or A-B operation, as well as a phased input from an encoder (quadrature). The front panel is rated NEMA 4X/IEC IP65 for use in washdown or dusty environments.