The MITE Series is a versatile family of LCD totalizers that includes unidirectional and bidirectional models. Based on the latest CMOS circuitry, they feature a long-life internal power source, high count-speed capability, and eight-digit liquid crystal display.
The bidirectional MITE totalizer provides count/direction operation – one input receives count pulses, while a second input controls counting direction.
- Front panel and remote reset
- NEMA-4/IP65 environmental sealing
- Easy-to-read, high contrast Liquid Crystal Display (LCD)
- UL recognized, CSA Certified
- 10-year battery life
- Quick and easy panel mounting with slide-on clips
- Supplied with prewired plug-in connector
- Accessory snap-on adaptors for high voltage count signals
- Small overall size – minimal 1.2" (30mm) depth behind panel
MITE totalizers are rated NEMA-4/IP65 for water and dust-proof integrity of their front panels when mounted with the provided gasket. Instant reset to zero is accomplished via its front panel push-button or remote-reset command. For non-reset applications, the panel reset can be disabled.