A very compact totalizing counter available standard with an 8 digit LCD display. Chose from self powered models containing a 7 year lithium battery, or from models accepting an external 12 - 24 VDC power supply. Externally powered units utilize a nonvolatile RAM to keep counted data during absence of power. Easy field programing allows interface to PNP or NPN count signals, or you may choose a model that directly accepts high voltage (12-250 VAC/DC) AC or DC pulses.
- Bidirectional model suited for position and length measurements
- Choose from internal battery or DC powered units
- Field programmable to accept PNP or NPN signals, with models available for high voltage inputs
- Compact 1/32 DIN bezel size and short depth
- Display can be reset from the front panel or remotely; front reset button can be disabled
- IP65 rated front panel for use in washdown environments
All units are packaged in a compact 1/32 DIN size case with depths as short as 32mm. The front panel is rated IEC IP65 for use in washdown environments. The C342 series also includes matching indicators for time-totalizing and rate metering, as well as an alphanumeric message display. All are in a uniform 24 x 48 millimeters bezel size package.