The Veeder-Root brand C628 Position Indicator is a member of a family of 1/8 DIN instruments which offer breakthrough display technology as well as easy-to-program user setup. The large LED display features the ability to change color based on process status such as exceeding the high alarm value. Therefore, when monitoring actual position status or another critical vlaue, the C628 provides operators with an instant visual alert to changes in the application's status.
- AWESOME 0.71 ” high digit LED display (27% larger than other 1/8 DIN units)
- Programmable color change display based on an event
- Programmable help function and secondary legend display
- High and low alarm outputs
- Optional linear output relative to position
- Accepts encoder inputs
- Reset to a value other than zero enables establishment of a home position
- Filter speed settable for 20, 200, or 10,000 Hz
- Standard Outputs: 2 NPN transistors & 1 relay (optional 2nd relay)
- Front panel reset enable and alarm lockout
- Optional RS-485 plug in card
- CE approved, UL, CUL recognized
The high and low alarms each activate an NPN output and a relay output. In addition, position information can be transferred to a PLC or computer via optional RS-485 serial or linear output boards.