The Veeder-Root brand C628 Counters are members of a family of 1/8 DIN instruments which offer breakthrough display technology as well as easy-to-program user setup. The large LED display features the ability to change color based on process status such as exceeding the count preset. Therefore, when monitoring count, position, length, or other critical values, the C628 provides operators with an instant visual alert to changes in the application's status.
- AWESOME 0.71 ” high digit LED display (27% larger than other 1/8 DIN units)
- Programmable color change display based on an event
- Batch units - Independent display of background total
- Programmable help function and secondary legend display
- Dual preset units - Preset 1 programmable as absolute value or pre-warn which tracks Preset 2
- Choice of NPN or PNP primary input
- Filter speed settable for 20, 200, or 10,000 Hz
- Standard Outputs: 1 NPN transistor (2 NPN transistors on Dual & Batch units) & 1 relay (optional 2nd relay on Dual & Batch units)
- Front panel reset enable and preset lockout
- Optional RS-485 plug in card
- CE approved, UL, CUL recognized
Single (C628-7XXX) and dual (C628-8XXX) preset models are available with programmable latched or timed output operation. A batch model (C628-9XXX) also has a preset tied to output 1 as well as a batch preset tied to output 2. This model displays count, batch value, and back-ground total.