MAX Jr. Count 2 handles cut-to-length, filling, batching, locating, and many other applications. Its high speed bidirectional operation, and programmable features assure a no compromise solution to almost any count/control problem. A totalizing-only mode of operation is included which allows the unit to perform as an eight decade programmable totalizer.
- Calibrator scales input signal for display in engineering units
- Add/Subtract and quadrature counting modes – solid-state or contact input
- Selectable decimal point positioning
- Bright, high contrast, 5 digit Red LED display – plus status annunciators
- Non-volatile memory retains count and program during power loss
- Panel mounts in 1/8 DIN cut-out – NEMA-4 water and oil integrity
- Friendly menu-driven programming with display prompting – sealed tactile response keys
- Two presets – solid-state outputs with programmable hold times
- Security locks for program, preset and reset
- Accessory 12 VDC power supply supports external sensors
The MAX Jr. Count 2 includes many designed-in convenience features, such as switch selectable 115/230 VAC operating power, self-diagnostics, and display-prompted program editing – making it a “best value” industrial predetermining counter.