The Veeder-Root brand V4545 Preset Counter breaks new ground for counters with LED displays. By providing capabilities well beyond event counting, the new V4545 Counter offers greater functionality along with the high visibility of an LED display.
Able to accept inputs from a wide variety of sources including encoders, and scale those signals into meaningful units of measure, the V4545 Preset Counter is well suited for applications such as cut-to-length and filling. Dual input channels, which can be used for reversible or quadrature counting, enhance the unit's versatility.
Single or preset models are available, as is a model that can be used to direct batching operations. Each preset value features both a transistor, which can interface to an external SSR or a PLC, and a relay output for directly driving a load. Outputs can be programmed for latching or timed operation.
- Large Dual-line LED Display for easy preset and count value viewing
- Scale Function allows display of Engineering Units (length, volume)
- High Speed Counting up to 10kHz
- Dual Input Channels for reversible or quadrature counting
- Input Signals accepted from a variety of sources: dry contact, PNP or NPN sensors, encoders
- Dual Preset and Batch Counting Models provide additional functions
- Relay and Transistor Outputs programmable for latching or timed operation
- Reset Capability from front panel, remote input or automatic
- Auxiliary 9-15 VDC supply for powering input devices
- Multi-level Security prevents unauthorized parameter changes
- NEMA 4X/IP65 Rated Front Panel for use in washdown environments
Ease of use is designed into the V4545 with setup being menu driven through the front panel. An auxiliary power supply simplifies wiring of inputs, and the draw-out case enhances serviceability. A universal AC power supply meets global power requirements, while the NEMA 4X/ IP65 rated front panel enables use in washdown environments.